The just-released Custora E-Commerce Pulse 2014 Holiday Recap Report examines the holiday season’s most notable trends: Top grossing days (beyond Cyber Monday and Black Friday), the growth of mobile e-commerce (and Apple’s role), the marketing channels driving online transactions, and more. You can read more about the report and download it here.
In this post, we are making available a spreadsheet containing the report’s raw data. You can download it below.
This report is a product of the Custora E-commerce Pulse, which publishes monthly updates on the state of US e-commerce based on data from over 100 million anonymized shoppers and $40B in e-commerce revenue from over 100 online retailers. You can sign up for email updates from The Pulse here.
Here is the data contained in the spreadsheet:
- Revenue, order, and AOV (Average Order Value) growth – 2014 over 2013 – for key holiday dates: Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, the Thanksgiving Weekend, mid-holiday (2/12-12/14), and the entire holiday season (11/1-12/31)
- E-Commerce orders by device (desktop, mobile phone, tablet) for key holiday dates
- E-Commerce orders by platform (iOS, Android) for key holiday dates
- E-Commerce orders by marketing channel: organic / free search, paid search, email marketing, affiliate sites, display advertising, social media
- Share of orders, day by day: Which days had the most orders during the holiday season
- Share of revenue, day by day: Which days had the most revenue during the holiday season
If you have any questions or comments regarding the report or this data, we’d love to hear them. Feel free to comment here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re curious about the statistical methods we used to produce this report, check out this blog post about our previous report, which used similar tools.
Download the companion spreadsheet for the Custora E-Commerce Pulse 2014 Holiday Recap Report
Enter your details below to download the spreadsheet (XLS format).