Andrea Wasserman, SVP Digital for Hudson's Bay and Lord & Taylor, and former CEO of Sole Society, recently spoke at a dinner Custora hosted for the e-commerce and marketing community in New York City. The dinner was part of our efforts to facilitate a community of retail marketers, and promote learning and sharing across brands. We were excited to host marketers and e-commerce leaders from Tiffany's, Bonobos, Chanel, Blue Fly, Steve Madden, Amazon and others for an insightful (and delicious) evening at Upland restaurant in Flatiron.
At dinner, Andrea discussed her experience as leader of an emerging fashion brand along with her experiences at her current senior role with one of the world’s most prominent retailers.
You can watch the short teaser video of her discussion with Custora Co-Founder Corey Pierson below (watch the full presentation at the end of this post).
Watch the rest of the interview below.
In the full video interview, Andrea and Corey cover a range of topics, including:
- The role of data in e-commerce marketing strategy and execution
- The interplay between data and qualitative insights
- The key metrics for appealing to investors in a small company
- The challenges of serving the omnichannel, omni-device shopper
- How to approach hiring the e-commerce leaders of tomorrow
Fill in your details to watch the full interview.