"+1" to let us know.
The just-released Custora E-Commerce Pulse 2015 Holidata Recap Report examines the holiday season’s most notable trends: Top grossing days (beyond Cyber Monday and Black Friday), the growth of mobile e-commerce (and Apple’s role), the marketing channels driving online transactions, and more. You can read more about the report and download it here.
In this post, we are making available a spreadsheet containing the report’s raw data. You can download it below.
This report is a product of the Custora E-commerce Pulse, which publishes monthly updates on the state of US e-commerce based on data from over 500 million anonymized shoppers and $100B in e-commerce revenue from over 200 online retailers. You can sign up for email updates from The Pulse here.
Here is the data contained in the spreadsheet:
- Revenue, order, and AOV (Average Order Value) growth – 2015 over 2014 – for key holiday dates: Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, the Thanksgiving Weekend, and the entire holiday season (11/1-12/31)
- E-Commerce orders by device (desktop, mobile phone, tablet) for key holiday dates
- E-Commerce orders by platform (iOS, Android) for key holiday dates
- E-Commerce orders by marketing channel: organic / free search, paid search, email marketing, affiliate sites, display advertising, social media
- Share of orders, day by day: Which days had the most orders during the holiday season
- Share of revenue, day by day: Which days had the most revenue during the holiday season
If you have any questions or comments regarding the report or this data, we’d love to hear them. Feel free to comment here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re curious about the statistical methods we used to produce this report, check out this blog post about a previous report, which used similar tools.
Download the companion spreadsheet for the Custora E-Commerce Pulse 2015 Holidata Recap Report
The Adobe 2018 Digital Trends report was recently released and it gave its readers some interesting insights into this year’s top marketing priorities around data, design, and technology. The report, which consisted of close to 13,000 participants from various industries including retail, e-commerce and the marketing agency sector, revealed the trends that distinguished the […]