We’re excited to announce Custora version 2, our biggest product upgrade to date. There’s too much to share in a blog post, but we wanted to call out some of the highlights…
We’ve significantly improved our CLV predictions – we now put a lot of focus on the predicted CLV of your most recently acquired customers. We’ve also revamped the look and feel of our CLV reporting.
Cohort Analysis – any way you want to slice and dice it
There’s no better way to get a good pulse on historical data.
- Define cohorts by signup date (where all non-paying ‘members’ are included) or by first purchase date. Group by week, month, or quarter.
- View revenue/profit/active users, and more.
- Out of the box, this is set up for the whole population or any subset of users.
Deeper Customer Insights
When viewing a specific segment, we’re often asked, “What makes these customers unique?” We’ve added tools to answer that question. For any segment, we sort through all the data points you have on your customers and highlight the statistically significant things that make a segment unique.
We continue to roll out integrations to make the jump from insight to action fluid and seamless. We’ve added even more ways to automatically pull data into the Custora platform, and we now integrate directly with even more email service providers so you can easily launch retention marketing campaigns.
- We’ve added full integration with Google Analytics for Ecommerce.
- Use any of Bronto, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, MailGun, SendGrid, or StreamSend to send lifecycle e-mails.
- Have us pull directly from your MySQL or MS SQL DB, or push CSV files to us via our API.
Improved trend reporting, better navigation – there’s so much to share! And stay tuned – there’s another wave of insights and actions just around the corner.