"+1" to let us know.
Chicago — home of deep-dish pizza, a great art museum, a very tall building, and a really shiny bean. Team Custora is excited to head there soon (June 10-13) for IRCE, the largest e-commerce conference in the world.
If you’ll be there too and you want to learn about improving your e-commerce marketing, come visit us in booth 1664 to see:
- How Etsy uses Custora’s software for cutting-edge customer analytics
- How Bonobos leveraged Custora’s Predictive Analytics platform to drive a 20% increase in customer spend
- The ways that One Kings Lane identified their high value customers and nurtured those relationships more effectively for a 4% increase in revenue
- Other winning tactics and strategies from our customers
- Where to get the best coffee near IRCE.
A bit more about Custora
Custora is a customer-centric marketing platform that uses predictive analytics to let retailers get a better understanding of their customers, and figure out better ways to find more of the most valuable ones. Marketing teams use our platform to reduce customer churn, implement automated Lifecycle Marketing programs, and optimize customer acquisition with Customer Lifetime Value analysis.
Learn more about Custora’s customer analytics platform
Drop by our booth anytime if you’re around. However, scheduling a meeting ahead of time would be the best way for us to connect. You can click here to find a time to meet during one of the conference breaks.
|SET UP A TIME WITH US AT IRCE|
The Adobe 2018 Digital Trends report was recently released and it gave its readers some interesting insights into this year’s top marketing priorities around data, design, and technology. The report, which consisted of close to 13,000 participants from various industries including retail, e-commerce and the marketing agency sector, revealed the trends that distinguished the […]